SLC with ISIS

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We have been working with Jay Harris of ISIS to develop a fully integrated wiring harness system for the SLC.

I am happy to say that this now going to be a standard package on all future SL-C deluxe plus packages...

The wiring harness system is complete from headlight to tailight and all inbetween...it controls the power steering column, fuel pumps, ign. AC etc etc plus we have an integrated circuit for the hydraulic lift kit as standard.
Additional power cells can be added quite simply for many of you wanting to add custom options to your build.

We have removed the datalogging system and the Digidash Pro. dash unit and replaced it with a digital/analogue non datalogging dash readout unit....(this offsets some of the added cost of the ISIS system from my business perspective.)

While the Digidash unit will still be available it will now be an option only unit.

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
ISIS system is now in stock and available to anyone with an SLC that may want to add a turn key wiring solution...(will work with all the replicas we build too, btw)

Drop me an email for full specs...but this is an A-Z turn key solution for the complete chassis wiring system...(not the engine)

Back