Seats and Steering wheel Wanted

Hi

I'm after replica seats, don't mind used items as I like a bit of Patina,
also after a steering wheel with GT40 boss/logo.

Also does anyone know where in the UK you can source the side stripes

prefer to buy the above from the Uk for simplicity but would consider further a field.

Thanks again, should be collecting my new (quite old KVA) this week

Best Regards
Grant

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

There is no contact info for Darren on the site, can you point me towards his profile so I can PM him?, Thanks
Grant

Hopefully, I have to get the servos rebuilt before I can take it for its MOT, so its a question of time. (and good luck in the MOT) I also need to get an Odyssey battery as the current (pun) one is not up to turning over the Cleveland.

Thanks for the tips on the wheel I did not know you could select different spokes hence I missed it, and I have searched but missed that thread, I spend everynight at the moment searching this site, its the best book I have ever read!!

Cheers
Guys

Hi Grant, I'm in Camberley, not more than a mile or so from you. Also I've got a spare unused steering wheel !
I'm just off this evening to the Surrey meeting in the Brooklands area,7.30pm "Silvermere Inn on the Lake", Redhill Road, KT11 1EF, held on the second Wednesday of the month.
Bob MacDonald

Steering wheel

Attachments

• pic04664.jpg
    pic04664.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 307
I believe what you need is a Mk4 14", flat, thin slot, black spoke wheel ordered direct from Moto-Lita. Might need an adapter to take the Glenscoe boss
Regards
Andy

Think I'm going with this wheel, do mota lita sell the boss too as in Franks pic? I do like the Glenscoe boss but emailed them for a price but heard nothing, anybody know what they charge?

Think I'm going with this wheel, do mota lita sell the boss too as in Franks pic? I do like the Glenscoe boss but emailed them for a price but heard nothing, anybody know what they charge?

I emailed Gelscoe yesterday. They are currently away racing in Portugal but said they would send me a price when they get back. If I haven't heard from them by next week I'll send them another reminder

My only concern was whether the Gelscoe boss would be the right size for the Mota Lita wheel. I was thinking of trying to get the boss first and then perhaps sending it to Moto Lita to see if they can ensure the boss will fit when they make the wheel as it's the GT40 steering wheel is a custom order.

Trev

I was thinking of trying to get the boss first and then perhaps sending it to Moto Lita to see if they can ensure the boss will fit when they make the wheel as it's the GT40 steering wheel is a custom order.
Trev

Trevor,
That might be a bit difficult. As I remember when I bought my wheel, they have the pre-drilled blanks in bulk, which they send away for hard anodising when the wheel is ordered. This took about 10 days.
Only when they get the wheel back do Moto Lita cover it with your choice of leather.

Back