The famous GTP1079 Onboard at Spa!!!!!

Chris,
Maybe its because my car has the same paint colors as yours but that was VERY enjoyable to watch and listen to. I wish mine sounded as strong! Thanks for posting. You really put the car through its paces. I noticed a couple of strange shift points. Is that due to the gearing you have in the car or what you found to be the best place to change up? Also whats the red light that flashes on the dash every so often. Its the red light just in front of your right had as it sits on the steering wheel? I'm envious of you and the opportunity you have to enjoy the car to its fullest. Continued good success.

Chris,
Maybe its because my car has the same paint colors as yours but that was VERY enjoyable to watch and listen to. I wish mine sounded as strong! Thanks for posting. You really put the car through its paces. I noticed a couple of strange shift points. Is that due to the gearing you have in the car or what you found to be the best place to change up? Also whats the red light that flashes on the dash every so often. Its the red light just in front of your right had as it sits on the steering wheel? I'm envious of you and the opportunity you have to enjoy the car to its fullest. Continued good success.

Hi Jimmy, the red light is the charging light of the alternator. If the rev falls down under 3000 the lamp is flashing. The car is fitted in the 65 spec for goodwood and 6hours, that means, that the car has not fitted her original weslake engine. Its a 289 Tim Adams engine fitted, small wheels 6/8 inches and the small brake. At all theres were Avon CR6ZZ historical tyres on the car (Street legal) not bad against the armada of slicks cars !!!
Did you noticed the pictures on the site below the video?
best regards

Back