Adaptor plates wanted

Chris:
I have a plate from SBF that fits a 914 box, I don't know if the bolt pattern for a 351 is the same as a 289/302, but if so I am close to you, maybe 20 min. drive.
I am sure I can check the pattern out today and let you know.
Also have a brand new starter.
Phil

Thanks Phil, im in Summit, nj. I think it will fit the blocks are the same. please call me ,my cell is 908-644-9025 .
thanks
Chris

Chris, are you positive you want to bolt a 351 based engine to a 914 box? That 914 box is even less able to handle the power than a lowly old 915 let alone a G50....

you dont agree,there are alot of people who have that combo. I have no 1st gear.One of the guys from my other club did that Dennis Kasmoriski. I am making a budget Gt-40 it should be just fine.Kennedy engineering say thats its ok.Ideally an Audi box would be better , no adaptors for that for sale. how much is yours ,and do you really want to sell it. please let me know!! 908-644-9025

Chris:
I will call you tomorrow(Sat), probably late morning. By the way know Dennis.
My shop is in Lebanon.
Talk tomorrow.
Phil

Phil if its late morning can you call this number -973-467-5400 OR LEAVE A MESSAGE ON MY CELL .

THANKS
Chris

you dont agree,there are alot of people who have that combo. I have no 1st gear.One of the guys from my other club did that Dennis Kasmoriski. I am making a budget Gt-40 it should be just fine.Kennedy engineering say thats its ok.Ideally an Audi box would be better , no adaptors for that for sale. how much is yours ,and do you really want to sell it. please let me know!! 908-644-9025

Chris I'm having trouble following you here. Good to hear you're feeling good about the 914 box. I think you're right, an 016 would probably be a little bit better than the 914 box, particularly a diesel 016. Kennedy has adapter for 351-to-016.

I don't have anything for sale.

thanks Cliff ,know a little about Kennedy products ,i have a brand new adaptor kit for a 3.8 to porsche box.im not looking for new ,this is a budget build not to race but to just drive ,a 914 box will do just fine . Just waiting on Phil to call and its a done deal.Thanks for your imput, appreciate it.

Chris N

Thanks Phil, i didnt get the message,no suprise,thats work for you.Im on vacation for 2 weeks ,please call my cell-908-644-9025. Thanks Phil, appreciate it.

Guys i got the adaptor plate from Phil , i need a flywheel, Ian i believd had one about 8 months ago but my computer had a virus and was destroyed , have a new one now. So if anyone has a flywheel for SBF to porsche 914 box. Would love to buy at a reasonably price.

thanks,Chris

Hey guys ,does anyone have a pedal assembly that they are looking to get rid of? Please let me know.I need one.

thanks
Chris
ph;908-644-9025

Back