CA GT40 wanted

I am searching for a completed GT40 that can easily be registered in CA under SB100 regs. Preferences (but not requirements) are:
White/blue stripes or Gulf livery
Small block/fuel injection
Superperformance
Air conditioning
Left hand drive
I plan to use the car for track and street driving.

Thanks,
V

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Hillbank Motors aka Superformance have a silver or titainium with black stripes that is barely used and already SB100 registered. Roush 427 EFI. It's on consignment and has been sitting for a long time.

Last edited:

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
Verde,
If you decide to buy the car and want to change the color scheme, let me know I have a talented painter in SD area who will do the color change at a very reasonable price.

That's incredible. Who is the best contact for the detail on this forum? (Of course I'll also contact SPF/Hillbank)
Thank you very much.
Rich

Hillbank Motors aka Superformance have a silver or titainium with black stripes that is barely used and already SB100 registered. Roush 427 EFI. It's on consignment and has been sitting for a long time.

Is this your car? Are SPF's 'painted'? Or is colored gelcoat (I guess the former since it isn't all fiberglass, hun?) :)
Rich

Verde,
If you decide to buy the car and want to change the color scheme, let me know I have a talented painter in SD area who will do the color change at a very reasonable price.

Michael,
Again, are you representing Hillbank and referring to the Silver/Black stripe Mark II? Is that the car that you are citing in the context of repainting? Just trying to keep my names/vendors/cars aligned :)
Regards,
Rich

Verde,

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
Michael --

If you don't mind sharing, I would very much like to know of your painter.

Thanks,

Alan.

More than happy to:
Jesus Pozo <[email protected]>

Here is the latest car he painted for me (start to finish 4 weeks)

CLN_8473.jpg

Back