High Mileage Chassis - WHO --

Steve Wood (PANAVIA)

Lifetime Supporter
Jim and I were talking the other day , and he is of the opinion he has the HIGHEST mileage GT40 from SPF, with 28000miles -

Who else is out there ?? or is Jim the "King of Skyline Blvd" !

We see SPF cobras with 30-40-50K on them. --

Steve

Keith

I think Jim is a GT40 hero, at least he's mine anyway. Many people have bought turnkeys and have sold them quickly with only a few miles on them.

"Too hot, too noisy, too impractical etc etc"

Bloody lightweights... :furious:

Jim's got it right. Drive it like you REALLY love it. :thumbsup:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
I think Jim is a GT40 hero, at least he's mine anyway. Many people have bought turnkeys and have sold them quickly with only a few miles on them.

"Too hot, too noisy, too impractical etc etc"

Bloody lightweights... :furious:

Jim's got it right. Drive it like you REALLY love it. :thumbsup:

Keith,

LOVE your newest avatar!!! You are a very bad man (again!)

Dimi--very admirable! But not a SPF car....I think he's trying to learn if the suspension failure that Jim suffered is common in other high-mileage SPF cars....

Jim and I were talking the other day , and he is of the opinion he has the HIGHEST mileage GT40 from SPF, with 28000miles -

Who else is out there ?? or is Jim the "King of Skyline Blvd" !

We see SPF cobras with 30-40-50K on them. --

Steve

HA!
Jim's hero status has been rescinded, I saw him with his car on jackstands to roll ON the miles....Ferris Bueller, uh, in reverse - reverse.

LOL

HA!
Jim's hero status has been rescinded, I saw him with his car on jackstands to roll ON the miles....Ferris Bueller, uh, in reverse - reverse.

LOL

Dont need that in this modern world, just set the electronic tooth counter sensor thingy up against a chopper wheel in your electric drill,set it going with the triggerlock engaged while you go over to the barbeque & have a couple of steaks & drink a couple of cans.... instant hero status in the SPF Hi Mileage Club!!:)

Back