What other forums do you visit?

I try to check in on Club Cobra and the JKForum (Jeep stuff) and I look at Fran's section here.

What other places do you frequent and are there any sights out there that focus on race cars like the SLC?

Ron Earp

Admin
Not just the SLC but certainly race cars.

Improved Touring Racing for the type of racing I enjoy, SCCA Improved Touring.

RoadRaceAutoX - Powered by vBulletin for some car banter but mainly shooting the bull with other racers. Tech info is ok , unless you are into Honduh's and other FWD shitboxes, then it is very high. Some good racers on the site and all around helpful people, mostly. I wish we could export all the political junkies from this site to that site.

There are others I frequent for science, guns, and Mustang/Lightning info but they aren't race specific.

I frequent the FFCARS forum as I race a Factory Five Coupe in land speed events.
And also the H.A.M.B board (jalopy journal) as Iam building a full custom 52 Chevy sedan delivery for my wife.
Mark

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I visit Club Cobra, allfordmustangs.com, bassproshop's "outdoor forums" section, and the Washburn guitar forum on a daily basis (when a computer is handy).

Cheers!

Doug

Exocars-because my SL-Razor is an "exo"
Cobaltss forum-because of my engine issues
Advrider-avid BMW rider (HP2)
Jeepforum-owned an 03 TJ w/ 60s, poison spider everything, long arm, etc. Now have 11 Rubicon Unlimited not built yet. <--I would rather save for an SLC!

Although this is the first place I check in.................
I also lurk about at:
Corner Carvers
Locost USA
Apex speed (Formula cars)
Sports Racers Tech/Sports 2
Prodracing
GT Race cars
I know, I know.................I am a tech info and build thread junkie !!

Dave Deerson

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Ferrari Chat, CNC forum (for nerds like me who try to build machines), Jaguar forum, NSX forum, but by far this is my favorite and I have posted here more than all the others put together x 100.

FFR, Planet 9 Cayman Club, Viper Club, Piston Heads, LS1Tech, Single Action Shooters, Colt Forum....and I save the best for last and come here the most!

M3 forums.com - bimmerforums - ls1tech - e46 fanatics - ORCA (Orlando reef caregivers association - corner carvers - a few finance forums - this place is my favorite as I still learn something almost every day.

Bunch of rotary and RX-7 sites, audizine, nopistons, ffrcars, corner carvers, cnc zone, CAD tutor, calguns, cellar tracker, homebrew talk.

Drinking, driving, shooting, and designing in no particular order.

Back