Bloomberg Article on my Collection

including of course J6.

Attachments

• bmm_pursuits2012_cover_hr.jpg
    bmm_pursuits2012_cover_hr.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 678

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Do you own a GT40?

Big money like you doesn't become a subscribing member and support the site?

Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Do you own a GT40?

Big money like you doesn't become a subscribing member and support the site?

Seriously????
I think it is cool that he hangs out with us sharing his definite love and appreciation of our hobby, and he is a REAL car guy

Jim
Congrats!!!!!

Seriously????
I think it is cool that he hangs out with us sharing his definite love and appreciation of our hobby, and he is a REAL car guy

Jim
Congrats!!!!!

Jim is a straight-up and very knowledgable guy. Although Michael's comments were in jest, let's not degrade this thread into a pissing contest. I am sure that Jim would simply ignore it anyway!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I don't dislike Jim, I don't even know him other than his numerous posts across the innerweb detailing his automotive exploits. I will say if you are a millionaire who likes his Ferraris who is going to come on a GT40 site and wow everyone with your stardom, then fork over a couple hundred bucks pocket change and support the site lest ye come across as an arrogant prick. Feel free to disagree I don't really care.

Jim, I guess you know that the T70 is the featured Marque at Road America in July. We are having a nice party/cookout ! Please come but under no circumstances are you to bring the pickles !

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very nice Jim!

Congratulations...

Michael... Do you need a vacation?

Back