Every Saturday Morning!

A CAV and a Roaring 40's getting some fresh air!

jack-duha-albums-jack-duha-cav-gt-67-picture1038-saturdayfeb2512b.jpg

Not a bad line up!

jack-duha-albums-jack-duha-cav-gt-67-picture1039-saturdayfeb2512c.jpg

Who wouldn't want to drive Cobra #5 Shelby American School of High Performance Driving "Trainer" car?! Look for this car at Pebble Beach this year and picture people like Steve Mcqueen cutting their teeth in this beauty!

jack-duha-albums-jack-duha-cav-gt-67-picture1040-saturdayfeb2512d.jpg

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
Could you post the links? not showing up for me. You say you go for drives on Sat? I'm in El Segundo, maybe I could join in?

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Hey guys,

Could someone please let me know if the pictures are visible?

Thanks, Jack

Jack, I modified the HTML link code from what you posted previously to this: http://www.gt40s.com/forum/members/jack-duha-albums.html
One can see upon arriving at this destination that "This user does not have any albums to display".

So, the 3 very lengthy links you posted previously are not correct, and that's why we all arrive at a blank page. You need to upload your photos into your album. If you did that at one time, they somehow got erased. And, you do not have to be a paying member here to post some photos in albums.

Hope this helps. Robert

Ron Earp

Admin
Jack contacted me about it - I see three pictures in his posts, repeated twice. Post #1 and Post #8. I have no idea what is going on and won't have time to fool with it this week. Sorry.

Ron

Jack contacted me about it - I see three pictures in his posts, repeated twice. Post #1 and Post #8. I have no idea what is going on and won't have time to fool with it this week. Sorry.

Ron

It's probably a permissions issue - something which your Admin account is probably ignoring.

Nevermind - I think I found it.

Jack - go to your UserCP, and look at the album you created. Make sure it is visible to the public and not just Admins and Contacts.

Ian

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
A CAV and a Roaring 40's getting some fresh air!

Thanks Jack for all your extra work to share your great photos. Your efforts are always appreciated. I enjoyed viewing my favorite performance cars, and especially sensing the comradery of those participating. [French: camaraderie]

All Good Things Always, Robert

Back