Tilton 600 series foot petals

With Tilton 600 series foot petals is there anything a guy should know about setting these up or are they as straight forward as they look.
The brake gets the two 3/4" and the clutch gets the 5/8"
Mount the masters so all rods are straight, equal and parallel to each other.
adjust the pedals until they lean forward the same amount and bolt it down where your feet can push them comfortably.
I'll save the DBW gas pedal for another thread after I have these mounted.
Unless anyone as any tips I should know before hand.
Cheers,

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
they really are that simple....

you may need to trim off a small section of the pushrod on the master cylinders to get the pedals to have the throw you feel comfortable... sure to use jetnuts and bolts to mount them...this was covered in another thread too

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Here is how I built my DBW pedal. I eliminated the spring on the Tilton pedal. I found it to be too stiff when combined with the DBW spring.

IMG_0113.jpg

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Ken you are correct..

But master cylinder sizing can be tuned depending upon required pedal pressure and travel..

The Ricardo Clutch uses a 3/4 master normally....

We supply a DBW pedal bracket as part of the kit.

So Fran with what Ken said do I need to move the 3/4" to the clutch and move the 5/8" over to my front brakes?
Cheers

Hi Ken,
Can't really tell are those neutral safety switches' on your clutch pedal ?
Do you by chance have a top view pic?
Thanks,

Ken Roberts

Supporter
One of the switches is for the clutch safety start and the other is for the cruise control disengage. The clutch safety switch is mandatory for street registration in my province.

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Mine is a non standard electrical build Craig. I'm using the wiring from a C6 Corvette. Benifits are Heads up display, tire pressure monitoring, keyless push button start, cruise control, automatic headlights operation, theater dimming lights, etc etc.

Ken....that is awesome. Definitely something to think about with all of those fantastic add-ons. Did you simply steal from a donor car?

Back