An SLC "commercial"

That was cool. Will.

I didn't know Fran did hair also...I'll be sure to have my wife make an appointment.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Fran Hall Hairdressings!

Cracking video you guys have there! Will there be a sequel Will (Oh, that sounded funny:stunned:)?

I see Vicki finally made a cameo! Yea!

Did anyone notice our improved video quality this year? We shot this weekend's video in HD for the first time. Also, we used a new camera mount position, just before the roof air scoop, which gave a different and interesting view this time- you could really see more of the track and the racing that was going on.

Looked good Will. I enjoyed seeing a glimpse of Mike Moore in the vid, had not seen him around for awhile (least I thought that's who it was). Vicki? I missed that.

Did anyone notice our improved video quality this year? We shot this weekend's video in HD for the first time. Also, we used a new camera mount position, just before the roof air scoop, which gave a different and interesting view this time- you could really see more of the track and the racing that was going on.
The viewing angle was great. Still need to work on the sound though. How about a remote mic?

You need a Movie Guy to narrate this preview.

Where can I send my audition tape? :)

Bassanio et Portia :)

I checked out the longer video - good clarity, I almost tried to clean the smashed bugs of my computer screen. Sound seems to be the biggest stumbling block for these small remote cameras. A remote mike to pick up engine exhaust note would be awesome. But, there's nothing annoying than listening to sound that is not sync'd to the video. At the beginning the sl-c looked like he was stuck in a traffic jam!

Very cool videos you have there. It is nice to see the SL-C doing so well.

Keep up the great driving.

Erik Johnson
GBox Performance
(303) 440-8899 work

Watching that video clip makes me have to ask how soon till we see a SL-C Superlite in the Rolex Grand Am series?

I could see the SL-C holding its own against (or better than ) those Corvette and Ferrari race cars.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The rules packages as discussed in the race section of the forum, are very strict and even though the SLC laps in similar or better times than many of the cars currently running, the criteria to meet the rules is a little outside of our current spec/budget.....although that may not always be the case...wink.

Last edited:
Back