Australian build

This is my first post.

My business partner (Cliff) and I have ordered a white SLC from Fran.

The car is being built at Fran's at the moment, and it hasn't been despatched yet.

I'm coming over the the States next month, and looking forward to the visit.

But Fran has helped us source an LS7 and nice G50 Getrag, for which we are truly grateful.

Suffice to say Cliff and I are "champing at the bit" to get our hands on the thing, so we can start putting it together.

The car will be used for client drive days, for static displays at industry conferences, and maybe a bit of racing, particularly a tarmac road event like Targa Tasmania Targa Tasmania Home. So, we've ordered it pretty much as a race car with none of the interior stuff normally associated with a road car.

There are apparently about 10 SLCs in Australia already, but I have yet to start locating the owners of those cars to 'share the passion'.

Cliff and I will document the build on here as we go.

In the end, the car will not be white. We'll have a pretty flashy skin put on it, with branding etc.

So, yes, very excited. And looking forward to our first rodeo (as Fran would say).

Cheers
Andrew

Welcome aboard! I started a Google Map depicting the locations of car owners. If you would like to be on the map, please PM me with your location (or approximate location).

Should you find any of the other Aussie owners, please send them to this web site! The more, the merrier!

Hey Andrew

Congratulations....

What state are you in Australia.. I am in the West and would love to see it when finished if you are over this way..

Back