Centriod fuel sending units

Hello everyone,
As per Dean Lampe build, ordering the Centriod fuel sending unit.
I was asked by a lady at Centriod to tell everyone looking to buy a Centriod Fuel sending unit that they will not sell to anyone outside of the USA or to people in Florida.
and if would like to get one you must have someone in the USA buy it for you, as they do not want to give out any info unless you live in the States excluding Florida.
So I am hoping that if someone is putting in an order for one if they could please contact me as I would like one as well and would very much appreciate your help.
Thanks
Grant

PLT-1

CURRENTLY BANNED
I wonder why they don't sell to Florida??... They are located in Florida... I just tried to call and they are closed. I will try again tomorrow...

To clarify, the SLC kit comes with the correct Centroid sender for the standard gauge- the Koso. This sender is specially engineered to give the correct resistance curve for the Koso, and also be correct for the shape of the SLC fuel tank.

Only if you use another gauge do you need to do something special. Dean used another gauge, which is why he needed another solution other than the standard one.

Back