-- Finished Builds --

Is there a finished build thread I am missing? I think a stickied 'finished build' thread would be a great central reference point to see people's finished projects, maybe even with a link to the build log, if one exists.

Is there a finished build thread I am missing? I think a stickied 'finished build' thread would be a great central reference point to see people's finished projects, maybe even with a link to the build log, if one exists.
x2 Great idea! It would be awesome if everyone listed the engine selected, transaxle selected, and wheels/tires used (just to clear up obvious questions), and a link to a build thread (if it exists). Oh and a few pics too! :thumbsup:

Yes, details like engine/transaxle are also helpful. Reading threads and hearing old builds thrown around got me thinking that having a point to actually see these without searching through years of posts would be helpful.

Dean,

Looking forward to your pics!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hey JJ...

Do us a favor please and make an adjustment to your username according to rule #2 in our FAQ...

GT40s.com - FAQ

Much appreciated sir...

Thank you!

-- Completed Builds --

As discussed before, if you have built an SLC, please post the following:

1. Pictures (inside/outside)
2. Engine/Drivetrain
3. Wheel/tire specs
4. Other pertinent details
5. Link to a build thread, if one exists

This will serve as a central channel to see all completed builds and pertinent accompanying information. If there are builds that were done by others no longer on the forum, feel free to post them up.

:thumbsup:

Re: -- Completed Builds --

0042.jpg

008.jpg

001-1.jpg

IMGP1424.jpg

LS 376 - Ricardo 6 speed transaxle
Front: 275/35ZR18
Rear: 325/30ZR19
Viper Blue Pearl with Pewter Stipes
Street car, ac/heat, custom headers/exhaust, carbon fiber wing, Racelogic Traction Control, front lift system, back up camera, stereo, fuel surge tank, Advance Keys Push to Start System, sound dampering/heat shield and Viper Blue Pearl with Pewter Stipes.

Registered and on the road!

<A href=" border=" alt="" 0?>http://www.gt40s.com/forum/slc-clubhouse/33536-sl-c-50-allans-build.html

RCR SL-C pictures by allanffr - Photobucket

^Thanks Allen, perfection!

(last thread was a feeler. This is the actual thread)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

^Thanks Allen, perfection!

(last thread was a feeler. This is the actual thread)

I have merged the threads. Next time no "feelers" please...

Thanks and you're welcome..

Way to go Allen It really looks great, love the interior, great job. There has been a big discussion on value of the SL-C, this is a good example of a well done car.

aspira_website_1002002.jpg

Aspira_1-L.JPG

Aspira_3-L.JPG

P1090349-L.jpg

36684_410568549258_105250384258_4254862_3654967_n.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

slcvsaspira.jpg

2. Engine/Drivetrain: V8, 538bhp 6.2-litre engine, 6-speed sequential or a 6-speed paddle shift
3. Wheel/tire specs: Unknown
4. Aspira F620: UK builder offering completed cars heavily based on SLC. Rear is different. (I love it)

Back