My SLC visit

I was in DET for business last week and called ahead to tour the place. Fran was out on business but I decided to stop by anyways. This was exactly what I needed.

Attachments

• SLC Visit Web.jpg
    SLC Visit Web.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 402
  • SLC Visit 1 web.jpg
    SLC Visit 1 web.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 387
  • SLC Visit 2 web.jpg
    SLC Visit 2 web.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 396
  • SLC Visit 3 web.jpg
    SLC Visit 3 web.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
I want to visit but I'm never in that area in my line of business. I might be able to pull some strings on my way home to layover in Detroit.

Edit: There are no SLC's in my area so Im really curious to see how I fit and check one out in person. Maybe get a ride :)

lol, Its going to happen Fran. The product speaks for itself and I'm sold. Once I'm back from Afghanistan Ill give you a call.

Hey Henry, where in Afghanistan are ya? I bought one last year, it unfortunately won't be together till next year (I'm in Kabul), it's just sitting in a garage right now.

Im at LD1 (Khost province). Im buying a house in Jan so that comes first. However, after that my wife gave me the go ahead once I get back next summer.

Khost,,, is a sketchy area to say the least,, been there done that a little over a year ago. I was in rocket city for about 5 months (I don't miss the morning wake ups and hit the floor drill)

Back