45 GT40 Videos

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
A dozen videos recently added. Some remarkable new ones are: Rare MRK IV roof-cam car; very unique 1965 MKI from UK; MKI tracking 2012 Jefferson 500; Group of GT40s tearing up Nurburgring; Gulf MKI Monza track Italy . . .

45 Separate GT40 Videos On One Page

No Ads, No Pop-ups, No registering, No Problems :thumbsup:

GT40 Videos

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Hi Robert,

Thanks!

Lots of good stuff

Steve
P2125

PS: How's your car coming along?

Steve,

I'm somewhat hesitant to say, since events are unsettled at the moment, but I have many pans in the fire.

The highlights are: engine build cancelled following 14 week wait; ZF trans arrived on schedule; contemplating major change away from traditional engine type, but still working on details - I MAY have to truck it to Michigan in one potential scenario - but won't know until next few days. Many parts did arrive quickly, but some such as manifold was delayed by weeks or months, depending on who you believe. So, I waited eight months for the car, ordered everything with plenty of time, and now time of completion eludes but not for lack of effort or expense. A lot of good GT40 friends are helping, and I shall give them the public praise and thanks they deserve once this worthy effort ends happily. It's never how much money you have, it's friends and who you know that always make the difference.

I appreciated your inquiry!

Cheers, Robert :thumbsup:

Malcolm

Supporter
Few videos are of replicas and not what the title says. For example the 1965 car is a GTD. The nurburgring trip is all GTDs and mine is the gulf car. Great trip that was! But good to see so much in one place

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Few videos are of replicas and not what the title says. For example the 1965 car is a GTD. The nurburgring trip is all GTDs and mine is the gulf car. Great trip that was! But good to see so much in one place

Thanks for your note.

Yes, the title says Videos GT40s from the 60s, or words to that effect. What I intended that to mean and accomplish was to indicate that the videos did not feature the 2005 and 2006 Ford GTs, rather than fool anyone into believing they were videos of originals. I could have done a better job in phrasing, and I apologize for any confusion that may have resulted.

BTW, I liked your Gulf and camera placement as well. The individual and combined engine symphony was a true audio delight! It was delightful to see a bunch of GT40 people in the midst of doing what few of us will ever have an opportunity to accomplish. Accordingly, you are all very fortunate mate.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Robert

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
3 additional videos added 23 Aug 6:00 AM PST:

One SPF MKI, One Original MKII, and One likely original MKI.

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
2 additions:

Rare Video 1967 GT40 Mark IV (May be original)

GT40 2010 Fastest Lap Super Sprint Phillips Island (Great in/out camera and sound)

GT40 Videos

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Two Additional Videos Added Today, 26 Aug 2012:

GT40 MKI Great Machine European Flavor HD sound
GT40 Engine Install, First Start, Beautiful Set-Up !

GT40 Videos

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
Aug 28, 2012

Two Additional Videos Posted Today:

GT40 Sebring Race 1965. Home 8mm movie in color conversion.

GT40 Mk IIA Spf with Header merge collector bypass

GT40 Videos

Robert S.

GT40s Supporter
NOTE: When you arrive on the menu page, please refresh your browser to enable you to view all the most recent movie additions.

Two new movies added today 29 Aug. 2012:

GT40 1967 12 hour Sebring Endurance Race From 8mm Home Movie Film

GT40 1968 12 hour Sebring Endurance Race From 8mm Home Movie Film

Click Here For Video Menu Page

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Some good videos but I would be careful about taking videos owned by others off YouTube, removing the owners watermarks and logos and then posting on your own site. YouTube has pretty strict copyright guidelines. Would not want to see you get sued...

Back