GT40 Article including histories.

Hi all

I have personally written a little article about GT40's focussing on their racing history and comparing it to other cars at the time. I have also done a chassis by chassis history, taken a little research. Its on my blog,

autooftheday

If anyone has any additional information, suggestions etc. please email me or reply to my post here.

Would consider putting pictures into the article but cant get my head around the entire copyright/ ownership thing.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Timmy

There are numerous books and articles about the GT40 but the most accurate and historical would be Ronnie Spain's books and history.

Best of luck.

Dimi

okay let me rephrase that............

I have written an article where I have (hopefully) covered the history of the Ford GT40, focussing on the success of the GT40 by comparing it to other then current racers. I have accomplished this by giving an overview of all of the important races that works GT40's were entered in. Part 2, I have given an updated list of individual car Histories.

When I said any advice, information or suggestions, I was referring to any errors that I may have made or really more comments such as love it, like it, dont like it, hate it :drunk: whatever you think, let me know, so please check it out.

And as I said the article is on my blog, if anyone wants to read it.

autooftheday

okay let me rephrase that............

I have written an article where I have (hopefully) covered the history of the Ford GT40, focussing on the success of the GT40 by comparing it to other then current racers. I have accomplished this by giving an overview of all of the important races that works GT40's were entered in. Part 2, I have given an updated list of individual car Histories.

When I said any advice, information or suggestions, I was referring to any errors that I may have made or really more comments such as love it, like it, dont like it, hate it :drunk: whatever you think, let me know, so please check it out.

And as I said the article is on my blog, if anyone wants to read it.

autooftheday

Your 1967 Le Mans listing is wrong. J5 was the winning car J6 finished 4Th.

Back