Running at Putnam Park in two weeks

I am going to run the car at Putnam park in a couple weeks. I was hoping to beat the GT40 times of 1:19. I think I will be able to best that time but that is no slow lap!

I was hoping maybe some of you might join me at the track on Saturday or Sunday or both. Anyone interested in coming out to Putnam to see a couple SLC's doing battle with the Vipers, Vettes and Porsche's? :thumbsup:

Sounds like fun! But I think you're setting your sights too low. I'd guess a race SLC with 450hp & slicks would be more in the ~1:11 range, which is what a Porsche GT3 Cup can run. For a street car, more like 1:16 or so. Show 'em what a SLC can do!

wow this sounds like so much fun, I wish I was you dean. Have fun man and get some video. be safe and let it rip.

I am going to run the car at Putnam park in a couple weeks. I was hoping to beat the GT40 times of 1:19. I think I will be able to best that time but that is no slow lap!

I was hoping maybe some of you might join me at the track on Saturday or Sunday or both. Anyone interested in coming out to Putnam to see a couple SLC's doing battle with the Vipers, Vettes and Porsche's? :thumbsup:
Hi Dean,
I would love to get over to Putnam! I used to race bikes there and that was where I cut my teeth. I work in Champaign and have wanted to get to your place for some time now and check out your SLC. This is even better to see it in action. :thumbsup:

Back