SLC Match Box Car or Diecast

Nope, but you could buy a *really* big desk :)

Fran could probably CNC something quite classy, although I suspect that the full-size ones are keeping him busy.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Not likely that I will be sending CAD files...:D

We have looked at this multiple time...even so far as to getting full detailed 1/18 th scale with working suspension etc ...problem was I had to buy 100 min. and they would have to retail for $150 to make it viable.

We have also looked at casting a cool piece of artwork/paperweight....this is still on the burner actually...

Last edited:
I'd plunk down $150 for one as described. It would look bitchin' on my desk next to the 1/18 787b currently residing there.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Mr Campbell behave yourself...they would all have to be exactly the same colour...unless you fancied buying a 100 all for yourself...

TBH the cast and polished desk ornament is far closer to being a reality

I'd be interested in a working model. I would also like to see a small emblem for the hood and a race jacket with the logo :)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We already have three different jackets , and four different Superlite cars shirts....they are all worn by the race team and crew at every race event....

Maybe you guys might like to see them added to the website as a purchaseable item...???

A working model is likely not on the cards...the development and the cost to manufacture is so high and the volumes too large to make it viable...$150 only just covers the cost...and I dont need to add a pile of unsold boxes to the dust collection shelf..

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Nothing free in this world and for trouble causers and non-conformists the price is triple...

Randy..take yourself outside and give yourself a stiff talking to...

Back