Batmobile

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Yes he has been on the forum.

This car was also for sale on eBay about a year or so ago.. A lot of discussion about it on other forums.. Frankly I am a BIG fan of the 1966 version of the Batmobile created by George Barris..

Here's a picture of my friend George and I a few years back when he was in town... Yes, I have lost the extra 10# I was carrying at the time... LOL

IMG_0788.jpg

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Casey Putsch.....we met him in the bar at the Seneca Lodge at the Watkins Vintage races a few weeks back, not that I EVER hang out in bars, mind you, it's just that the Lodge is required on race weekends. Like Sibkens at Road America, etc.

Still, what kind of drugs do you do to suggest to the guys "HEY! let's build a batmobile...."

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Yes he has been on the forum.

This car was also for sale on eBay about a year or so ago.. A lot of discussion about it on other forums.. Frankly I am a BIG fan of the 1966 version of the Batmobile created by George Barris..

Here's a picture of my friend George and I a few years back when he was in town... Yes, I have lost the extra 10# I was carrying at the time... LOL

IMG_0788.jpg

Actually George didn't "create" it, he "modified" it
Lincoln Futura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
True that it started out as the Futura - but that was the basis for his creation of the Batmobile.. :)

Call the Futura a "donor".... :D

Back