Huet Brothers introduced the HB Coupé

Huet Brothers introduced the HB Coupé, a fantastic (me thinks) lightweight car...

full carbon monocoque and carros etc and weighs only 800kg (prospect?)

their list is almost full...anyway's here some about the car and they have a great website to to choose in 3 types of that HB Coupe.

it has a bit the lovely looks of the Maserati A6GCS

I like it...
what do you think.

hbcoupe-19.jpg

hbcoupe-20.jpg

a good part its low weight >>
A weight of under 1,800 pounds (815 kg), a 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) under five seconds

if they can reach that goal.

hbcoupe-16.jpg

hbcoupe-21.jpg

the HB brand looks good too...a bit ala Bugg

hbcoupe-9.jpg

hbcoupe-4.jpg

Huet Brothers introduced the HB Coupé concept car this past January, and has refined the design into a production-ready model. Each rear-wheel-drive Coupé is built atop a carbon monocoque that weighs less than 220 pounds (100 kg), lending way to a total weight of around 1,764 pounds (800 kg) – even when factoring in modern conveniences like the heated seats, airbags and touchscreen-based audio system.

With a weight that looks more like that of half a car, Huet Brothers was able to shrink the size of its original six-cylinder engine down to a 170-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder, to increase fuel economy while still maintaining a 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) acceleration of less than five seconds. A tuned 255-hp 2.0-liter option gets there in less than four seconds.

more here>>

HB Coupe blends classic looks with modern comforts

Huet Brothers is also working on a third Coupé, the track-specific Coupé RACE. That model will not be street legal and will include a full roll cage. Huet Brothers is still working out powertrain details, and told us it's considering a 300-hp engine with F1 gearbox.

hbcoupe-13.jpg

hbcoupe.jpg

Huet Brothers introduced the HB Coupé concept car this past January, and has refined the design into a production-ready model. Each rear-wheel-drive Coupé is built atop a carbon monocoque that weighs less than 220 pounds (100 kg), lending way to a total weight of around 1,764 pounds (800 kg) – even when factoring in modern conveniences like the heated seats, airbags and touchscreen-based audio system.

Each model is offered with a six-speed manual transmission, independent double-wishbone front suspension, independent multi-link rear suspension, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and leather interior.

looks like they also use a own monocoque...cool.

look at their cool website

Huet Brothers || Home

and then the configurator...cool, 3 car types to choose from, from a bit classic to track/road to track,
I choose the middle car.

Huet Brothers Coupe

took 2 frames from the configurator from the road-racer

hbcoupe1.jpg

hbcoupe2.jpg

pdf file with specs and other info, also nice made in some "old" style.

http://www.huetbrothers.com//Uploaded_files/Zelf/HBCoupeSpecsfinal504f021d404c4.pdf

there also a bit confusion in the F.A.Q's those F.A.Q.'s are about their first car they made so that TR6 info is about the HB Special (a one off I believe)

here are the HB Coupe specs in pdf, als nice made in "old" style :D

http://www.huetbrothers.com//Uploaded_files/Zelf/HBCoupeSpecsfinal504f021d404c4.pdf

in their news letter I saw that already 17 are ordered and 13 in the US and Canada on a waiting list? but can't find it on the website, its when you want the newsletter you get updates.

Back