Some Goodwood video . . .

I struck up a conversation with 'some guy' sitting in a Jerobee McLaren years ago...turns out as the conversation evolved we had actually 'met' and communicated before that day. Email subject was his V12 Ultima. Yes, Jay did build a BMW V12 Ultima. He was well aware of the SLC at the time of this conversation and told me he wished the SLC was available before he built the Ultima.

Ol' Jay CAN drive a car, eh!

Great Video.
I was at Goodwood a couple of years ago on a track day. I was driving an F430 and it was a dry day , all was running fast, when in the rear mirror I could see a e type coming up on me. On the long straight before the chicane I was flat out and at the corner the e type drifted past me with the arse out, complete car control.
The e type eventually disapeared from me.
When I got back to the pits I was chatting with the driver who just happened to be Jackie Oliver , practising for the revival.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Alan, do you have a link as to where to acquire said DVD? I will order a couple. Thanks

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Alan, do you have a link as to where to acquire said DVD? I will order a couple. Thanks

Oh yes... shopping at goodwood....

The Goodwood Company — Welcome

Here's the direct link to the DVD (actually it's two DVDs)

The Goodwood Company — 2012 Revival - DVD

(I guess you can disregard the "pre-order" text).

I just popped mine into a new Oppo blu-ray player that I have not yet hacked to be region-free, and it played, so I guess the discs are region free. Thank you, Goodwood. Now, what about publishing it in HD? :heart:

Back