KOZO RX-2N GP Gauge

Need a little help. I was playing around with all the functions and I think I mucked up the RPM signal impulse setting. RPM appears to be reading too high re: 2,000 rpm idle. There are nine choices of settings.... anyone know off hand which setting is correct for a LS3.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I read that damn manual a dozen times and cannot find where one can change the speedometer from Kilometers per hour to MPH.

Thanks - Mike

Set it up for a 4 cylinder, as that's the signal you get from the ECU.

PM me your contact info and I can call to discuss if you need help resetting it.

Set it up for a 4 cylinder, as that's the signal you get from the ECU.

PM me your contact info and I can call to discuss if you need help resetting it.

Thanks Will, I'll give this a try in a little bit.

Found the MPH vs. Kilometer toggle function. The manual is not clear on this... if at all, but basically in the odometer function, press the Adjust Button to get into the trip A mode - IIRC and then press down the Adjust Button for 3 seconds to set the meter in kilometers or MPH.

Will - you da man.

Value setting: 2
stroke/piston: 4C-4P

Tach now showing a 900rpm idle. Didn't touch the next screen - signal impulse Lo or HI. I should of at least took note of the setting but my glee with the correct tach setting and lumpy idle took over :)

For others planning their gauges... the KOSO does not have monitoring provisions for oil pressure, which I knew, but also does not have a voltage gauge. If I knew this ahead of time I would have picked up a gauge and my center dash layout would be different. Just a heads up.

Reactions: Vee
For others planning their gauges... the KOSO does not have monitoring provisions for oil pressure, which I knew, but also does not have a voltage gauge. If I knew this ahead of time I would have picked up a gauge and my center dash layout would be different. Just a heads up.

Seems easier to just upgrade to the digidash?

Seems easier to just upgrade to the digidash?

It's all hooked up and currently running now with my speedhut oil pressure gauge - which has a built-in settable high and low pressure warning light. I like the koso large tach and built in shift light that has a bright yellow (pre-shift) and red shift light. I don't plan on swapping out. Just ordered a 2 1/16" matching voltage meter last night.

Back