Any owners in the Philadelphia area?

I have been looking at doing a build for over a year now and I would just like to see a finished/nearly finished product in the Philadelphia area it atleast within reasonable driving distance. I'm pretty excited about pulling the trigger on the SLC in the next year as I sway further and further from getting a Z06, I even have the girl onboard with this one. If anyone would be kind enough to let me just see the SLC in person, I would be most gracious. I would be willing to drive upwards of two/three hours to see her. If you could let me know or PM me so we could possibly set something up, it would be awesome, Thanks, -Tom-

Tom go to the SLC owners map and you will see where most of the cars are. I will be at Daytona For the 24 Hour if you make it down you will see mine. I drive it on the street and the track, best of both worlds so to speak.
Bob D

I just wanted to say thanks to Allan, as my girlfriend and I took the 4 hour trek from Philadelphia to Chester, CT. First off let me say that you guys were right, pictures do not do the car justice at all. The SLC is just is just flat out gorgeous. The second I saw the car I knew the trip was worth it. Allan was gracious enough to explain to me all the ins and outs in the process from receiving the kit to the finished car. On top of that I was just hoping for maybe a start up, but he made my eyes light up when he offered me a run down the street. The thing runs as well as it looks. Not only does the thing amazing to drive in, it sounds great. I know the weather wasn't ideal for a Saturday drive but it really was the final straw in making the decision. I am totally sold on purchasing this later this year/early next year. I first need to make room/find a place for the build. The best idea was bringing the girl up, she's totally a sucker for this thing now so there is no need to convince her(Not that it would matter) lol. Anyways, I'm going to continue to watch what is new up on the board and figure out exactly what set up I'm going to run. Thanks again to Allan, you were more than accommodating and look forward to talking to you some more for some
guidance with the build. -Tom-

Back