Performance specs for various SL-C builds and the engine / transmissio combos used...

I couldn't find a thread like this, but I was hoping some SL-C owners here could share their cars' 0-60, 0-100, top speed, and any other performance specs they get out fo their cars.

Re: Performance specs for various SL-C builds and the engine / transmissio combos use

Yeah I saw that, but no one is posting any performance figures... maybe someone could chime in here...

Re: Performance specs for various SL-C builds and the engine / transmissio combos use

I don't think you're going to find much because people either haven't finished their cars yet, or they just don't go and record that stuff. For example, I've owned performance cars for the last 15 years and I've never once recorded any of that information. I only know it because the manufacturer published it, and I suspect its the same with you.

Its not easy to find a place to do a top speed run or zero to 60 runs. At least not any place I've ever lived.

There will be no one answer to that question as there are just way too many different kinds of build out there. Most every car will vary compared to others in at least one of these categories that will effect the numbers you want to know: power curves, weight, gearing, traction control, aero, driving ability.

Back