LeMans pic on the Facebook page- Fran- do you mind if I post pictures I took of it?

Re: LeMans pic on the Facebook page- Fran- do you mind if I post pictures I took of i

I dont see why not.....unless there are Nekkid women in them...if so you better send them to me for approval...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Re: LeMans pic on the Facebook page- Fran- do you mind if I post pictures I took of i

Waiting and drooling....

....for the SL-Lemans pics of course.... ;)

I dont see why not.....unless there are Nekkid women in them...if so you better send them to me for approval...

Definition:

Naked: Lack of clothes
Nekkid: Lack of clothes and you're up to sumpthin'

Sorry guys- trying to figure out how to upload pictures on this forum...

OK how do I uplaod pictures? Seriously

Moderator please delete

Last edited:

Here are the first five:

Attachments

• image-1.jpeg
    image-1.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 584
  • image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 572
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 589
  • image-4.jpeg
    image-4.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 580
  • image-5.jpeg
    image-5.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 526

Here are the last two:

Attachments

• image-6.jpeg
    image-6.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 420

Alright- so I had a chance to visit Bob Lacey in San Diego a little while ago to check out the first LeMans that is being built. At least I think it is the first. I have to say- it is hard to express in words how cool it is to see a car being built- not being worked on but actually being built- that has the same look and feel as a production race car. I just finished law school, and drooling over exotic cars became a hobby as a great study break. There are several high-line used car dealers around where I live. I was really looking at the LeMans critically to see if it had that "production car" feel.

Also, seeing this car was seeing my first Superlite in person. It is really cool- this car is dramatically low-slung, roofless and looks like a heck of a lot of fun. The fit and finish is really good- it looks and feels like a car by any major manufacturer that hasn't been painted. Aluminum frame underneath, everything just felt "right." Plus, it is incredibly exotic looking, yet understated without the roof. It's elegant- that's the best way to put it.

I want one, and I want to do one heck of a nice interior on it. This looks like it could be one heck of a fun car to just drive, while still being incredibly fast.

That's my un-educated take on things. I have been eyeing some other kit cars but the fit and finish of them turned me off. Seeing the Superlite LeMans in person really surprised me- it truly is a production car you assemble in your garage.

Also- the doors lift straight up- awesome. Just an awesome way for them to open. And that black thing in place of the windows and windshield is there as a placeholder. I think the car build is much farther along at this point, as I was down there a couple of months ago.

Now really, the only thing Superlite needs to complete the image of quality is a solid, nice, glossy, raised hood badge equal to something that Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche puts on their cars...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Looks incredible.

Why.... Yesssss.... It does.....

Excuse me for a moment please.... :lipsrsealed:

Bob Pacey mentioned that he was going to be tuning the engine and exhaust for a more low smooth rumble, less of a blown-muscle car sound.

Personally, I would want to do something with that engine bay, exposé it visually with a glass plate like the back of a Ferrari, and dress it up. Maybe a carbon fiber engine cover with the superlite logo or something...

You know, I think he should have made some serious progress by now... hopefully we will get an update soon....

Back