New powerplant for the SLC

Check out the Superlite Cars Facebook page for a sneak peak at a new powerplant for the SLC.

Just one of a couple of new engines in play for SLC builds coming up.

DSCN0554_zpseed65f88.jpg

This one is a completely different machine...

The three seater resides in a collection in California and will be getting its own coachbuilt body

We will also have another special drivetrain package to show next week....:thumbsup:

Ben....come on now.... you know we can make anything fit....

Ricardo, Elite, Sadev, Xtrac, Emco, Getrag, ZF, Hewland....you name it we have done it....

Now enough idle chatter when are you going to man up and quit complaining about someone else being first....its tough to complain when you squander the opportunity...dont you think?

Unless they're brand new...I don't think Ferrari motors are all that expensive. I've seen some low mile V8's for LS7 money. Getting it to run properly in an SL-C might be a bit pricey though.

Either way...I want one!

As much as I love the LS-based motors, I'd love to stick an engine out of an F355 in an SLC. One of my favorite Ferrari engines.

Ben....come on now.... you know we can make anything fit....

Ricardo, Elite, Sadev, Xtrac, Emco, Getrag, ZF, Hewland....you name it we have done it....

Now enough idle chatter when are you going to man up and quit complaining about someone else being first....its tough to complain when you squander the opportunity...dont you think?

You've got me there though there has been a few 'teething problems' settling into the US as you probably know, for instance, before I can do anything I should probably get my Texas Drivers License which so long as I don't screw it up, should happen on Tuesday...

I need to pop over for a few days but I don't know the area, what's a good place to stay?

The electronis to run the engine and the paddle shift system are quite complex and will need someone proficient with Ferrari electronics...there is a guy John, on the forum that maybe able to help... his handle is X19.driver I think

This one is a completely different machine...

The three seater resides in a collection in California and will be getting its own coachbuilt body

We will also have another special drivetrain package to show next week....:thumbsup:

I could not even imagine fitting 3 people in the SLC. Heck, I've got broad shoulders, and it would be hard pressed to fit two of me in there.

Back