My 1969 Mach 1

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hello,

Here are all the photos of my new car.

1969 Mustang Mach 1 351ci - Lateral-g Forums

Thank you Randy (Big-Foot) for putting me on to that website. It is a great bunch of guys.

I have just seen RideTech 33 handle better than a Lamborghini and that car is older than world war II. That is more than enough convincing to me as to what can be done. I will be purchasing my items from RideTech and just be happy with the fact the car will be a more modern performing/feeling car with just bolted on items. I also understand I would need to go stupid and replace even possibly the chassis if I wanted to go to lamborghini level such as that ridetech 33 has done, but it is not necessary. It just means it is possible if so desired.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
George don't forget the ridetech 33 is a Factory Five kit with a modern chassis that looks nothing like it's pre WW2 cousin :)
hrrollingchassis-694x413.jpg

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Thanks Tim.

I figured as much. Was more or less saying the body shape was a 1933 car. As said, do not know what I want to do with it just yet, but Ridetech parts are a good start. After driving that for a while I can decide if I am to take it to the next level, or, no point throwing the money to go further than the already done upgrade which may be enough anyway to be fun.

Thanks again :)

Back