H1v8 ? And hi

Just wondering whit do you think of this engine h1v8 a twin hayabusa engine little torque but lots of hp And light weight My And dad are considering a slc as a cool project Also cheaper than a corvette here (costa rica 160k for the base model .....) we have a bus company so tools And mechanics are not a problem .... Also i am a engennier in progress xD

Last edited:
The Hartley busa based V8 project was sold. Not sure where or if you can get one. I, too, have always thought it would make a great engine for a SLC.

It would be a screamer but the life expectancy and a transaxle to take advantage of the quick revving engine would need to be a seq. and also pricey ...much like the engine...

If you pay they make you one they just change owners is about 36 k for the 3.0 And yes it will be a expansive but unique .... Anyways we are just looking options And about the box were are digging on it ..... The other plans se have are a 5.0 coyote twin turbo 7 psi so we Keep it stock or a Ferrari 360 engine n/a which cost around 8- 12k ..... Anyways i am pretty exited about this so maybe this is going to be the first slc in central América... So you i will PM you Fran in a near future ( weeks i hope)

Last edited:

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
I just lost bidding on a wrecked 2006 Arial Atom with the H1V8 today. The engine was supposedly intact....the chassis - not so much. I probably should have bit the bullet but there was no guarantee it even ran - oh well....

Dave L

Back