Selling my SLC package

Folks, I'm the guy who was about to pick up his SLC roller from Fran in the next four or five weeks. It has a Ricardo transaxle and Thomson Automotive 442 inch LS motor with dry sump and Harrop ITB manifold, making 740 crank HP and 650 ft.-pounds of torque.

I'll be entertaining serious offers for the next 24 hours before making my final decision. PM me today if interested.

Why am I selling, you ask? After talking to my friend Dean Lampe, who just sold his track-only SLC, I've decided to follow his lead and go a different direction: Koenigsegg Replica Catalog | Order Your New Koenigsegg Replica | Koenigsegg For Sale

JR

That website just makes you wonder, has any one actually bought and received a car from them?? Just seems impossible that they cloud actually deliver what they promise. Has anyone seen a finished car?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
That website just makes you wonder, has any one actually bought and received a car from them?? Just seems impossible that they cloud actually deliver what they promise. Has anyone seen a finished car?

X 2 on that... Curious of their penetration into the market and track record regarding quality, etc...

Careful John, that has a 6 spd transmission with a 7 spd clutch, you'll be shifting like a trucker in no time.....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
You know, as much as I love my GT40, I haven't made the progress I'd like so I might just have to follow suit right after Dean and John - both very intelligent men and I think I can trust their lead...

Will be posting up my GT40 soon.

Thanks for the tips guys!

Folks, I'm the guy who was about to pick up his SLC roller from Fran in the next four or five weeks. It has a Ricardo transaxle and Thomson Automotive 442 inch LS motor with dry sump and Harrop ITB manifold, making 740 crank HP and 650 ft.-pounds of torque.

I'll be entertaining serious offers for the next 24 hours before making my final decision. PM me today if interested.

How many Easter eggs do you want for it? ;)

- how could anyone believe you could get a completed car with over 1000 HP (the CCX) for a mere $28K?

Because everyone knows it's all profit. There is a 20 keystone markup on cars. A Konisegg should only cost $28k even with 1000hp.

Where do you think Fran is?? He's burning the billions he's made on us with the same business model as Konisegg and Bugatti.

More people will see the light soon, and so too will you William.

Thanks for posting the link John!

X 2 on that... Curious of their penetration into the market and track record regarding quality, etc...

They have a bunch of youtube videos. Of course what they forget to tell you is the cars they feature (e.g., lambos) are real cars that they claim are replicas they manufactured, LOL

I just read an article about these guys- apparently the principal is more than a bit of a nutter, and has actually taken people for money, which seems incredible- how could anyone believe you could get a completed car with over 1000 HP (the CCX) for a mere $28K?

Here's a link to the Jalopnik article: Even More Proof That Super Replicas Is A Scam

I'm glad you posted this up but actually it's even worse than that... now, I'll only post this up if we all promise not to jump into a religious debate:

This Is The Religious Extremist, Scam Artist And Accused Pedophile Behind Super Replicas

Back