Awsesome build thread

Wow, I'm humbled! I appreciate the recognition, but just know that I haven't been able to do what I've done (aside from all of my mistakes of course) without the help of other builders.

For those of you building a car and following my blog, just think long and hard before you do anything that I've done. Clearly I'm a numpty, and I'm going to make a ton of mistakes along the way.

Every time I work on the car I think of those who have built before the advent of the internet. I just cant fathom doing this otherwise, and now have a strong appreciation for those who have. If I'm honest, even with the internet I struggle.

Please, feel free to chime in on the build blog. I'm always open to suggestions/criticisms/friendly chat/requests etc. Comments can be made at the bottom of each post.

Again, I'm humbled and hope to some day pass along the things I have learned.

Cheers

Wow, I'm humbled! I appreciate the recognition, but just know that I haven't been able to do what I've done (aside from all of my mistakes of course) without the help of other builders.

For those of you building a car and following my blog, just think long and hard before you do anything that I've done. Clearly I'm a numpty, and I'm going to make a ton of mistakes along the way.

Every time I work on the car I think of those who have built before the advent of the internet. I just cant fathom doing this otherwise, and now have a strong appreciation for those who have. If I'm honest, even with the internet I struggle.

Please, feel free to chime in on the build blog. I'm always open to suggestions/criticisms/friendly chat/requests etc. Comments can be made at the bottom of each post.

Again, I'm humbled and hope to some day pass along the things I have learned.

Cheers

Ben, Phil Michelson is my favorite pro on the PGA tour; the reason being: just like me, Phil screws up a lot on golf course and gets himself into a lot of trouble. However, unlike me Phil knows how to get himself out of the trouble he created!

That's the same reason I enjoy your blog so much Ben; you have your share of problems but you endure and figure your way out without giving up! I know that I'm going to make mistakes on my build...I just hope that I have learned something from you and the other builders on this forum and manage to endure and resole my screw-ups without breaking the bank!

Please keep sharing your progress; we enjoy it.:thumbsup:
Jim

Back