slc headlights

spent some time this weekend building, four headlight buckets for the slc They are adjustable and we will duraglass and fiberglass them in place. Things are tight up there but they will look good. What is everyone else doing?................

yes! lots of pictures of the build, I will get the kid to help me load them this week, as she is more of a computer wiz..........

Buckets came out nice mounted in the car, used compression springs on the adjusters which worked out great[just like one of the gt-40's]. They are bonded for best alighnment and then we fiberglassed them in place. We tried multiple times to upload the pictures with no success, I have lots and will continue to work on that part.

You may have to resize or compress the pics to get them to upload to the site. There is a max file size limit for each uploaded picture.

Thanks dave I saw that and was'nt able to get it all figured before i ran out of time. Will try again as soon as I can.

Michael Fling

Supporter
Upload your photos into Photobucket. Then you can save them in your library and copy the image URL from photo bucket. That is pasted into the post.

Michael Fling

Supporter
Upload your photos into Photobucket. Then you can save them in your library and copy the image URL from photo bucket. That is pasted into the post.

Back