SL-C road legal in Ontario?

Hello everyone, just recently came across the SL-C and this site and great info on here from some very knowledgeable people by the looks of it.

After reading many of the threads on here and doing a search I still have a question to which I have been unable to locate an answer and I'm hoping someone might be able to answer.

I am giving much thought to acquiring one of these fine machines but I don't want a track car only so I'm wondering if anyone has managed to get one of these on the road in Ontario, plated and insured, and if so how much of a hassle was it? I know registering a kit car in ontario can me quite a pain from the research I've done but I'm wondering if anyone has successfully done so. Like I said I don't want a track car only and therefore don't want to build one only to end up with a fine finished machine that I can't put on the road.

Thank you so much in advance.

Cheers.

Dan

Contact Toby Follows at CRC racing he is a Canadian distributor for Fran @ RCR in resides in Ontario and he owns one.
Cheers,

Thanks guys, I saw Toby's but I thought his was just a track car, I thought before contacting him I would see if anyone had successfully put one on the road and now I have my answer.

Thank you very much, excellent group of folks on here by the looks of it.

Cheers.

Dan

Back