P 4/5 Competizione comes home

You must be one very proud Papa. That is one stunning house of cars.

I especially enjoyed the last scene where J6 is shown in the background. My first thought was of an old west gunfight. J6 (aka the sheriff) looking upon the two new gunslingers coming into his town and letting them know he's still the boss and this is still his turf. Unsure why it struck me that way but that image just popped into my head.

Regardless, I'm sure you're happy to have the car home.

Thanks Jim, good looking cars. How will that KERS work on the road? I assume you are going to use this like J6 and your other cars.

FYI.. that Lola still looks good

Thanks Jim, good looking cars. How will that KERS work on the road? I assume you are going to use this like J6 and your other cars.

FYI.. that Lola still looks good

On the road it's a gimmick as there's not enough braking to recharge it so the petrol motor has to charge it which takes HP.

On an 8:30 race lap we recaptured 50 seconds of 50 HP just from braking.

Jim Congratulations on your racing success with the P4/5 Competizione. Will it be raced in the USA?
Regards Allan

We publicly challenged La Ferrari, P1 and 918 to race us and none have or seem likely to so we're the only one in our class.

We're building a new road and race car that will be a lot smaller, simpler and lighter and will basically be a GT3. We're going back to The 24 Hours of Nurburgring in 2015.

Our goal is 1000KG with 550HP from a TT V6 and to challenge for 1 OA at that race.

Our goal is 1000KG with 550HP from a TT V6 and to challenge for 1 OA at that race.

For a minute I thought you were talking about an Audi, but I am sure the TT stands for Tourist Trophy. Must be some kind of special heritage edition of a racing Jaguar or Ferrari...

John

Back