Well, it's official, I've got an appt with Fran to order my SL-C

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
I sold my Cobra this week, so time to start the next project! I've got an appt to see Fran on 3 Sep to order my kit. :happy:

I was waivering between the Apex and the SL-C, but Fran's devious plan to not post pictures of the Apex until I got tired of waiting worked - I'm going to order a SL-C ;)

I'm planning to build a mostly street car with a full interior.

What I've decided on:
Graziano transaxle
LS3 engine
Red gelcoat
Side impact bars
Lift kit
interior panels
body fitment & prep

What I've got to figure out yet:
Street or race tail?
Which LS3?

Although the county in OH I currently live in doesn't do emissions testing (yet), I like the idea of putting in a motor that can pass if needed, so I'm leaning toward the E-Rod LS3. Has anyone put one in a SL-C? I know the catalytic converter pipes will need some modifications fit, but I would think it's possible.

Some times we have to take what is infront of us vs. waiting. Congrats on the SL-C purchase. I am also waiting on Fran's next product but you made the right decision to go now.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
My SL-C is on order. Fran's new shop is very nice and he's got plenty of exciting projects going on.

I went with the street tail and Forgestar CF10 wheels, 19 in front and 20 in rear. Now I need to find tires that will work.

Back