watch me crash my new plane

Howard Jones

Supporter
No that s not me! I found this video surfing. I bet there are going to be a lot more like this with Go Pros mounted on everything now days. My guess fuel starvation.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Must be a lot there I don't know about. Level all the way down the runway at low altitude and then turns into a tree with what appears to be partial power.

No that s not me! I found this video surfing. I bet there are going to be a lot more like this with Go Pros mounted on everything now days. My guess fuel starvation.

A friend does a lot of filming with Go-Pro`s in his ASW-20 glider, a lot of cliff soaring etc, he got to the cliffs the one day and the wind was not where he thought it was coming from, ended up ditching in the sea, unfortunately the cameras went with the glider or we`d have some interesting footage to see, glider sank and was smashed up against the rocks, a right off.

Some footage of the sort of films he does, very good.!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs666zqMw0s]Down at the Sea-side! - YouTube[/ame]

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
A friend does a lot of filming with Go-Pro`s in his ASW-20 glider, a lot of cliff soaring etc, he got to the cliffs the one day and the wind was not where he thought it was coming from, ended up ditching in the sea, unfortunately the cameras went with the glider or we`d have some interesting footage to see, glider sank and was smashed up against the rocks, a right off.

Some footage of the sort of films he does, very good.!!!!
Down at the Sea-side! - YouTube

Very Kewl!!!!

Back