GT40 GoldParts - News ?

Gentlemen,

Did somebody succeed getting in touch with Andrew these last weeks ?

I am part of those who ordered a set of replica hartwell latches to Andrew. I got news from him in September and October to keep me informed of the reasons of the delay in delivery, but since then, I got no news.

Just wondering if someone has some informations.

Best

Stephane

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Stephane,

Check your emails please, I believe you will find it was earlier this month we were corresponding about flasher switches, no ?
As you state in your last email, you also got the message I left on your answering machine. I have no emails from you unanswered.
You can contact me on my website, as you have done in the past, if you have any questions.
Thanks.

Charlie.

It looks like there have been some troubles between our respective ISP / mail providers as my last emails went without answers. It already happened to me with this isp a few months ago, so I will rather use my professional email account with you to be sure that no further messages will be lost.

My message here was the only way I had to know if something wrong happened to you as usually you answer mails in a very short time.

So happy to see, there are no issues.

I am sure the latches will look fantastic, keep the work on and contact me when the batch will be ready.

Best regards

Ron Earp

Admin
All threads from people or companies trying to sell product have been deleted from this thread. The Feedback forum IS NOT FOR ADVERTISING. If you are not Goldparts, the person asking about Goldparts.com, or a customer of Goldparts.com then you don't need to post on this thread.

Back