Transaxle Availability

Are Graziano's or Ford GT transaxle's hard to come by?

I have a work friend who has a few Ford GT's. Does the VIN number trick still work?

Also, I know Fran had 10 or so Graziano's. That is the trans I'd prefer. I'm 2 months away from ordering my kit from Fran. Over the top excited!!!!

It will feature a Harrop 700hp LS7 from Mast Motorsports.

Nice drivetrain...

The Graziano is still a current transaxle and as such will be serviced for a long time to come..
The ten that just arrived will be getting shipped out this week...
So another order is being readied...hotcakes rings a bell.
The cost of a new Graz. when ordered with a kit is less than that of a refurb. Porsche trans..so its a great deal.

We are in the middle of another run of flywheels too.

I now have inventory of ring gears and pilot bearings on the shelf too...no discount over OEM I am afraid but at least we have them ..

Excellent. I didn't know if the 10 you had was just a one-time score or if you had a steady stream of them. I'll be sure and get the wife to roll that one in to the price of the car once she orders from you for me come July 1st. Gotta wait for the next quarter to go by before the funny money shows up again.

It'll be going to Allan - I spoke with him on the phone a few months back, and it looks like I can take complete delivery from him next Spring.

Back