SLC Arrived!

Mark B.

Supporter
The SLC arrived this week! After changing jobs, moving from Houston to Redmond, changing colors on the car, and lots of other things in between, I'm now the proud owner of a collection of beautiful parts :)

The funny part about the delivery is that it was raining all night, and all morning, then about 30 minutes before the truck arrived it stopped raining and the sun came out. Then, just after my wife and I got the car apart and in the garage, it started raining again. Couldn't have asked for better timing!

Car barely made it down the driveway because of the stupid hills we have here :) Never scraped once, though!

Now for the obligatory pics:

Attachments

• WP_20140424_036.jpg
    WP_20140424_036.jpg
    745.7 KB · Views: 604
  • WP_20140424_042.jpg
    WP_20140424_042.jpg
    766 KB · Views: 505
  • WP_20140424_047.jpg
    WP_20140424_047.jpg
    937.4 KB · Views: 521
  • WP_20140424_046.jpg
    WP_20140424_046.jpg
    941.5 KB · Views: 535
  • WP_20140424_048.jpg
    WP_20140424_048.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 499

Mark B.

Supporter
Thanks guys!

It's actually black, but we're surrounded by trees so everything looks green :)

It will be a combination street / HPDE car.

Drivetrain is going to be a de-stroked LS7 (388CI) with a Graziano.

Just finished the inventory yesterday. It's amazing how much stuff Dean can pack in there!

Hyder

Supporter
Congrats!!
Wow - Redmond...
I'm in Bellevue!! My SLC is identical to yours!
Same color & Wheels. Finally someone else in WA with an SLC.

Congratulations!

I know its irrelevant now...but what color did you switch from? I like the black.

Mark B.

Supporter
Great to see there's another SLC up here!

I originally ordered it in Orange when I was living in Houston, but changed it to black when I found out I'd be moving up here. Black sucks in Houston sun :)

Hey Mark, congrats on the SLC! Can't wait to see the progress!

Have you ever heard of the weekly "Exotics @ Redmond Town Center" event? Weather permitting, its held every Saturday from 9am-11am.

Http://www.exoticsat.com

Usually about 200+ exotics show up. We even have a local guy who has an RCR Ford GT Mark IV that comes out.

Hope to meet you. i'm usually there with either my Lamborghini Countach or Maserati Quattroporte.

I'm looking at getting an SL-C as well to keep myself occupied after I retire next year.

Hyder, didn't know you had one either. COOL! I need to come see them sometime so I'll know what I'm getting myself into! :)

Mike

Hyder

Supporter
Mike, anytime you want to take a peek at the SLC your more than welcome to. The TownCenter Exotic is amazing. Cant wait to see an SLC there!!!

Mark B.

Supporter
Thanks for the info about Exotics at RTC. I just moved up here about 4 months ago, so haven't heard about it. I'll definitely check it out!

Exotics at RTC is where its at! I'm from North Bend, WA. Lived in Sammamish and Bellevue for a long time and moved down to Scottsdale, AZ a few years back. You'll love E&RTC :)

Keep us posted with build pics!

Back