Power tour

When they stop at Norwalk Ohio, Summit Park, I am going to take mine there probably, I have some friends from CA that are doing the tour to visit with them.

The Hot Rod Power Tour official start event Kicks off today here in Charlotte at the Zmax Dragway. I'm driving my SLC over there later today.

There was a Power Tour Pre-party yesterday at Hotchkis Suspension in Mooresville, NC. Lou Santiago (Car Fix TV show host) was the guest speaker. Lou lives in the local area as well. I drove my SLC to the party and it drew quite a crowd of gearheads.

Last year I drove my FFR '33 Hot Rod from Charlotte, NC to Dallas, TX and then back to Charlotte on the Power Tour. This year I was on the fence about taking my SLC. My SLC is ready to go once I slap the side windows in for the long haul. I've worked out nearly all the querks and it has been reliable, but I feel I should put a few more miles under my belt before taking it on a 2600 mile trip.

I was thinking about going to the one here in Wisconsin dells and would like to meet up with any fellow SLC owners that would be going, I only have about 350 miles on the car and would like to go further distances to, but want more time on the car first.

Back