J Mart's SLC Build

Gents (and ladies):

My time has come. After busting it like crazy for work over the last 3 years, our company has taken off to something I have only dreamed of, and it is time to start the build. I'm starting with the easy expenses as I have a second child coming, due in September, and mamma needs a new ride, so that purchase is coming in September. Sorry Fran. I emailed you a few weeks a go but after considering the time lines, taking delivery this fall with a newborn just doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'm a young fellow, and fell in love with this car at first sight, just over a year ago. At the time there was possible acquisition talks of our company, which would net me a hefty payout, esp for my age, at which I was excited, and met up with Cam in Texas to go for a ride. I was impressed. His build is more race car, whereas mine will have more of a finished interior, and street tail.

The plan is as follows:

July - wheels, tires, seats, other small odds and ends
Oct - Deposit to Fran, Graziano, Motor (Mast 427 Black Harrop or Thompson 442 Harrop)
Spring '15 - Build time. I'm going to start it at my place, and if time willing, finish it. I work out of the house, and/or garage, and can wrench all day every day as long as I can get to the cell phone or computer for emails, I'm golden. If work load is heavier than expected, I will send it up to Allen.

This all being said, I need help. I've settled on CCW C10 wheels, and being that I'm putting down about ~650hp to the wheels, I need wide.

Fran et al: There is a thread where you have 18x14 CCW wheels. Do you have finished car pics of those? What offset? I want to run widest in rear and whatever you all recommend for fronts.

Hey thanks. I'm pretty jacked about it.

Tillett B5's, CCW C10's, Tires, and a few other odds and ends will be purchased next week.

Just need to know sizes. 18x13 or 18x14 in the rear? Fronts?

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
Wheels come with the kit, so you don't really need to decide until you order the kit.

Back