Thunderbird Racing (Satisfied Customer)

G

Guys, if anyone needs any part for a GT40 make sure you contact Dave Guest at Thunderbird Racing. About 6 months ago he made me a center console stick shift assembly for my KVA that was amazing. It included every little bracket or component I needed and some extras just in case I needed them. He also included a roll of film which had pictures of how the whole thing went together in a GT40. He also included pictures of drive shafts which I was inquiring about. I have spoken to him several times and he has always been willing to help. Don't be afraid to contact him as I was at first. It will save you a lot of time and headaches. If anyone needs a reference for Dave, I'll be happy to provide it. I've also seen some of Chris Melia's work on his car. Very tidy. It's too bad you guys are so far away.

Regards
Paul Campoli
Toronto, Canada

Hi Paul

we got there and back in one piece. The weather on Sunday was very wet and it rained all the way home.
Like driving a sub, Check out you E-mail for sanps outside The Hotel de France, home of the GT40 team for Le Mans week, each year back in the 60's

Chris Melia

Back