GT-40 in action

G

I am posting this great picture of Malcolm's GT-40.
Malcolm, are you running at GOODWOOD????
Love the Gulf colours.
BC
grin.gif

cool.gif

grin.gif

GT40.html

G

Brian,
Wondered if that was you lurking there from New England. And ha bloody ha, of course its me and not Wendy, who do you think I sent up the hill to take these photos? Mind you there is a great one of Wendy at Donnington in the wet (in the car driving not a T shirt!).
Picture is from July this year at Wiscombe Park Hill Climb in Devon UK, one of the best hill climbs in the country. This corner is called Gate and I am just turning into the Esses which will be 6500 rpm in second gear at about 70 ish mph and lots of arm twiddling.
If you can sort out a video file, please feel free to post it.
You asked about club membership a while back. Go see my posting on the topic called GTD 40 Car Club Membership reminder for details.
Still hope to keep our usual emails going cos you have a car to build before I come visit.
Take care Brian
Malcolm

Hey Malcolm!, I can't tell, is that you or Wendy driving this time? !!
Guys, this looks to be a hill climb to me. By the way I have been in this car at Goodwood and Donnington, shot some nice video of us passing a Porsche under the big tire bridge(Dunlop?). If Malcolm does not mind Maybe I can figure out how to post a movie file.
Brian

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Brian ]

G

Hi Brian
Watched the vid clip. That was the famous moment when I blew away that Porcshe guy and you filmed it for your neighbour who owns one! Ha. Has he forgiven you yet?
Malcolm

Thanks Greg, I'll give divx a go,I am using a firewire card now. During the holidays when I have more time available, I'll post some more track work and a series of drive-bys @ Goodwood for most of the cars featured in Paul's pictures that he recently posted. This will provide a good reference because on that track you will hear a Ford 302 with crossover exhaust, a Ford 302 no crossover exhaust, a 351 with crossover exhaust and a small block Chevy, all accelerating past the camera. Sweet music!!!

Back