A few GTD Pictures

Hello all - just thought I would post a few jpg's of some UK GTD-40's.

Roy Smart's GTD-40 @ Wiscombe Hillclimb
302 All Alloy - Bored and stroked - Motec injection, Kinnsler Bodies, Quaife LSD and Quaife Gears/Shafts
Roy40.JPG

Roger Burston's GTD-40 @ Loton Park Hillclimb
351 Ford with Webers Quaife LSD
Roger40.JPG

Ray Christopher's Spyder - Designer/Founder of GTD @ Goodwood in pit lane
351 Ford with Holley & 6-speed Audi Getrag box
Ray40.JPG

Andrew Fordyce's GTD-40 @ Longleat Hillclimb
302 Ford with Weber's, Quaife LSD
Andrew40.JPG

Dave Parker's GTD R42
Powered by a 350ci Chevy with Injection, Quaife LSD and Quaife Gears/Shafts, pictured in garage on club visit to SPA this year
DaveR42.JPG

Robin Batt's GTD-40 - exposed rear
302 Ford with Weber's and SPA 'open exhausts'
Robin40.JPG

Tony Marsh's GTD-40 (twin turbo - 630BHp!)
He is also multiple time UK Sprint/Hillclimb Champion and has even competed in F1 !!
Tony40.JPG

See Malcolm's 'GTD Club Membership posting' for lineup at Goodwood this year.

If you are interested in more pictures, mail me:-

[email protected]

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: P Thompson ]

Ron Earp

Admin
Now that is something else! A Twin Turbo GT40, I think the UK fellows are far ahead of us on GT40 tinkering!

The yellow car is particularily nice, I'm planning a paint scheme that is the same.

R

Hi Chris, My comments come from spending three weeks in the UK this past spring. After outings at Goodwood, Donnington and some hair raising rides on the public roads, I became a believer in handling. I thought I had been in and driven some pretty fair handling American cars, but after the GT-40 replica, my mind has been altered.........
Brian

G

Speaking of corners and tracks and jandling, you guys will have to come to Australia and try out the hill climb at Arthurs' Seat. It is guaranteed to get the adrenaline moving. Call Robert at Roaring Forties for info...
rolleyes.gif

We are in the process of looking for wheels. Really like the wheels on Dave Parker's car.
Dave, if you're online, where did you get them?

Thanks

Keith

hi keith, the wheels on my r42 are made by a company called 'image wheels' the rear size is 10.5 inches x 17 inches running 335/35/17 pirelli pzeros, the fronts are 9.5inches x 17 inches running 265/45/17 pirelli pzeros,
They are of a split rim type and the pattern is B.R.M, their website address is IMAGEWHEELS.CO.UK

CHEERS DAVE

Back