FAV Pics! (CAV's Florida operation)

FAV Pics! (CAV\'s Florida operation)

I live in both CT and NYC and are currently looking for a GT-40 turn key, or minus engine......I have visited ERA and I have spoken to CAV and FAV about the possibilities of me buying one through thier brokers here in the city or elsewhere......Just thought you all would find these CAV pics interesting, they are of a car currently available in Florida, please E-mail me and I will send them....I should also mention that I should be receiving a CD-ROM detailing the new specs on the CAV's soon....I can dupe this CD and mail it to those who are interested once it arrives....or perhaps I will just put the info on my home page....either way it should be informative.
tongue.gif

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: GT-40 Freak ]

G

Re: FAV Pics! (CAV\'s Florida operation)

i have ridden in the 40 that is here in south florida. its a great car. it has a 302 with about 350 hp mated to an audi box. i was very impressed with the quality. the car sounds great and i was particularly impressed with the a/c unit. its very cold. nick, the owner and distributor, is a great guy to talk to (954-554-4506). just my .02!

luis

Re: FAV Pics! (CAV\'s Florida operation)

Can anyone tell me the address of the cav Fla distributor in ft.lauderdale????
shocked.gif

Back