GOODWOOD

HAVE JUST HAD A LOOK AT THE GTD CAR CLUB MAGAZINE, THE COVER PICTURE OF THE 20TH AUGUST 2001 MEETING AT GOODWOOD IS "FANTASTIC" WHAT A LINE UP
CAN SOMEONE FROM THE CLUB POST IT ON THE FORUM, SO WE CAN ALL SEE
REGARDS, DICK

Hi Dick
Here's the pic you described.
TrackDayWide.JPG

enjoy...

Paul Thompson
grin.gif
grin.gif

Hi Folks, The 2002 GTD Club Track Day at the Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit in England is booked for Monday 19 August, 2002. As you can see from the photographs, last years event was very successful with over 25 cars visiting and using the track. Any club members wishing to participate in 2002 should book in early, as the event becomes more and more popular each year and we must keep a restriction on numbers of cars using the track. However, we have no restrictions on any visitors who wish to come to view the cars, and we welcome all gt40 cars to join us in the pits and on the circuit for photo opportunities etc. Entry to the circuit is free to visitors. We have welcomed many visitors from overseas, including several who have come all the way from the US and have considered the trip very worthwhile and exciting, especially to be driven around the original GT40 test track at full race speeds. Just ask forum member "Brian" (from Boston US )his memories of doing just that last year.If you are interested and want more information, please contact me. Frank Catt

Frank
put me down for a place on that grid.
can you let me know the costs ect
regards Dick

Hi Dick, Thanks for confirming your interest in our track day at Goodwood in August. Of the 25 available car spaces available 15 are already spoken for, but no entries will be accepted and confirmed by the club until I recieve payment, then you have your space commited for the day. Cost is £200 all inclusive for the car and driver, additional drivers will be charged £30 on the day.

With the economy doing better, looks like it's time to divest some of my portfolio and get started.

Bill D

PS - keep the photos coming, as they are very motivational.
grin.gif

Back