new site with Gt40 photos and in-car race movies

Ive put on a dedicated GT40 photos and movie page on my site -Mainly of GT40 Australia cars here in Queensland Australia - but anyone can send a pic of their car and Ill post it upon the site.
I own and race a red DRB Gt40 -and have donerover 20000 km of trouble free motoring -and also race itlocally at histocal race meetings - including Leyburn, Loowood,Pittsworth and Noosa Hillclimb. check out : http://www.sportingimages.com.au/weekly-motorsports/gt40.html

willowbank race day photo - x3 GT40's racing - Queensland Australia.
TimTrittons blue gulf coloured - Chris Hatfields yellow/red and my red one.
A great day had by all

photo4.jpg

My red DRB GT40 - spent 3 years on the build with Denis Bedford (DRB)and Peter Ransom (GT40 Australia)
Have driven the car over 20 000km ( I drive to work at lease twice a week) and have had no troubles with the car at all.
Recently started racing it at the local historic meetings around Queensland and having a great time - Raced Leyburn, Lowood, Pittsworth and Noosa Hillclimb.
Car performs as if its on rails - but still learning to handle all the power and hesitant to go flat out yet -Ill leave that to Tim Tritton (Blue gulf coloured) and Chris Hatfield(Yellow/Red) who have a lot of experience racing - and drive their cars very well (Their cars and consistently the fastest road cars of the day at these race meetings)
photo3.jpg

Back