For those in Vegas

I will be out playing with the RF GT-40 at Las Vegas Motor speedway this weekend with NASA. feel free to come out and check out the car.

Gordon,

They cured the lift problem on the GT40 in the mid 60's. However, if NASA were prepared to build a specially designed takeoff ramp, then I cant see any reason why they couldn't launch it inro space.
grin.gif

Chris, nice picture but I think you mis-understand. NASA is the National Auto Sport Association. It is a very rapidly growing sanctioning body for road racing here in the states.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
I've seen Gordon drive and he does seem to defy the laws of gravity. Perhaps you should be a member of the other NASA.
wink.gif

RC
No need to look any further the car you want is in Australia and is made by Roaring Forties. Contact Robert Logan or here in the US get in touch with Gordon Levy.
You'll be glad you did I am!

I envy you! I'm hooked and I have to build one! I'm new here and I was hoping some of you could give me some feedback on the different kit manuf. I have looked at ERA, GTD and GT40 Replication Ltd. Any feedback would be really appreciated. Also,if there are any other kit manuf. anyone likes I would love to hear about them. I plan to get my kit ordered and hopfully started this year.

Thanks for the help!

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
So Gordon... We are anxiously awaiting for the latest episode of "Gordon Levy's GT40 driving opinions..." Have you pegged that speedometer yet?

Back