Panoramic photos

Anybody, when I was at the Lime Rock SAAC get together in June of 2000, there was a photographer there that specialized in large panoramic photos from car meets. These are like 15 inches by 36 inches. He put his camera up on a stand and it swung in a big arc, appeared to be rather specialized equipment. He had a few rather nice sets from GT-40 reunions at his table. Alas, I neglected to purchase one and now wish I had. Does anyone know whom he is and how to contact him? Thanks, Brian

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Brian ]

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
His name is Chadwick and he is in West Virginia. I do not have the address or number however go to www.lotusowners.com and ask Tony how to contact him. He has sold Chadwicks prints and had him at several Lotus meets. I have the picture of the 40's lined up on the stary/finish line at Watkins Glen at the 1989 reunion and it's fabulous.
The Kodak "circut" camera is an antique and cool to watch.

Rick
smile.gif

Thanks Rick, I was able to locate Mr. Chadwick. He has two GT40 Panoramic photos, they are each 10 inch by 50 inch. One is of the Watkins Glen GT40 reunion the other is of the Road America GT40 reunion. He hopes to be able to post a thumbnail of them here in the near future. I'm sure deciding which one to purchase will be a dilema! Otherwise you may contact him via email at [email protected]
Brian

Back