Kit manuf. info.

I posted my last message wrong, sorry! I am new here and I'm looking for feedback relating to the different GT40 kit manuf. I've looked at ERA, GTD and GT40 Replication Ltd. I want to order a kit this year and get started as soon as possible. If anyone has a strong oppinion about any of the kit manuf. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for the help!

we are the U.S dealers for Roaring Forties. You will be impressed with the kit. If you would like me to send you an information pack, please e-mail me your address and I will get one out.

G

Hello,

I was in the same predicament awhile a go. I would recommend that yo personally go and see some cars from various manufacturers and check out their factories. Now I have only just recently graduated (2 years ago), recently married and knocked up my wife
grin.gif
- this all adds up to tight fiscal policy. As such I wanted to get the best car and quality for my money. So I visited he various factories in Australia and have spoken to numerous people regarding their cars (I just e-mailed them and asked very nicely if we could chat - they are all great guys especially Chris Liokos and Bill Hara...). Given all this I have opted for the Roaring Forties kit. I realise this may not be the cheapest kit on the market, yet the quality of the kit, the back up service provided, the exceptional build manual (it relly is just a cook bok for cars) and the wealth of knowledge Robert Logan has (I visited his fatory and the 1 hour visit became 3) simply clinched this for me. I have yet to place my order, as this will be done as my next x-mas present (God willing) but in my humble and very inexperienced opinion this would have to be one of the most exceptional kits around.

Having blown all this hot digital wind towards RF it is still a very personal decision. Shop around and talk to different people. You are going to be spending a fair chunk of cash and your preciouse time - so make sure you will be happy. Personally I would advise you call the Roaring Forties guys, get and info pack and place an order. You will save in the long run with the guys, they are good, their kit is exceptional with no real hidden surprises.

I hope I helped - and not stepped on too many toes.
wink.gif

Back